Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Project Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Project Analyst to join our contingent workforce.
This role will support overall project management with operational duties that deliver project planning, execution, and closure across the end to end supply chain.
- Participate in internal and external meetings as required in support of projects both internal and external
- Supporting the team in PO Requests, Vendor Set Ups, materials master setup and other project tasks as assigned
- Works on department processes and procedures as necessary as well as updating them as required/necessary throughout the year as well as when a change is required/identified
- Support supply chain planning operations, reviewing and analyze inventory levels to determine replenishment requirements
Experience and Key Competencies:
- Balances priorities and properly manages communication on deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Exhibits strong communication, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Working proficiency with Office Suits (Powerpoints, Excel,etc), Demonstrated analytical horsepower (gather, manipulate, analyze, interpret and present data)