Johnson & Johnson
Supply Chain Project Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Project Manager to join our contingent workforce on a growing team at Vision Care in Limerick. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About Vision Care:
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. As the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Within Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies. We are committed to using our reach and size for good and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
About the role:
The EMEA Business Program Leader position requires a leader who can combine project management skills within a healthcare environment to lead groundbreaking change and accelerate business value. The role requires active engagement and partnership Leadership and must build strong collaborative partnerships with business leaders across the Vision Care business.
A successful candidate will be able to think strategically as they explore various business problems, define the value propositions, and experiment with users to build the right product.
- The Supply Chain Project Leader will be a change agent that is fully accountable to deliver required business expectations translated to Project Objectives.
- Governance and prioritization of the investment process, and management of program budget.
- Accountability to complete a thorough business impact assessment for PLAN, MAKE, SOURCE and DELIVER for Vision Surgical to ensure E2E supply chain success for the implementation of EU MDR
- Develop a project case to share all pertinent information as the supply chain leader reporting back Leadership on behalf of Supply Chain
- Establish roles & responsibilities for all E2E Supply Chain Core Team Members and extended team members as required throughout the project life cycle
- Lead the core team through regular meetings and report back to the program leader on the following (but not limited to): Risks key challenges, Mitigation, Objectives, critical path tracking KPIS
- Lead team to identify and manage risk throughout project
- Manage relationship with program leader, sponsor, other core team members and supply chain steering committee, including regular reviews as required
- Track business value realization, with a strong focus on measuring outcomes.
- Be a change agent that drives digital transformation.
- Demonstrated ability to improve organizational performance through the application of original thinking to existing and emerging methods, processes, products and services is preferred.
- Employs good judgement in figuring out how innovations will be deployed to produce business outcomes is preferred.
- Ability to lead by influence
- Deep understanding of planning key competencies
- Eight (8) years of experience in any combination of the following related areas through project management: IT, Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain Planning, Engineering, Strategic Sourcing, and Distribution.
- Three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in Medical Device manufacturing is required
- Proven high levels of effective communication skills, oral and written is required. Comfortable with virtual communications and with global attendees across multiple levels in the organization.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, negotiation, financial, or analytical skills would be highly beneficial.
- Prior experience in large program and project management with people leadership skills
- Experience with Project Management/Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
- Self-starter / entrepreneurial / highly motivated
- Knowledge of SAP and IT Solutions
- At least 3 years in a similar role as a manager and as a people manager.
- University Degree is required, master’s degree is preferred in Engineering, Supply Chain or Business.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
This position is preferably located in Limerick, Ireland. Other locations in Ireland can be considered. Role may require up to 25% Travel (national & international).
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Supply Chain Project Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!