Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Writer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Vision Care in Limerick for an initial 12 month contract.
To provide support for the technical/validation documentation and support activities within NPI Team to ensure that all activities associated with change control and general documentation support tasks are completed in a fully compliant manner in accordance with the requirements of Johnson & Johnson Validation/Quality Policies and Procedures. The role requires collaboration with Quality Engineering to ensure Johnson & Johnson Validation/Quality Policies and Procedures are maintained.
- Perform technical writing activities and assist the project engineers in the generation of validation documentations including URS’s, FAT’s, SAT’s, test plans, deviations and discrepancies.
- Update and edit Operations Procedures, Work Instructions, project manuals, project presentations and reports.
- To provide assistance with Change Control process to ensure that change implementation activities and deliverables are coordinated effectively in order to meet both the TRB and CCB requirements and timelines.
- Help coordinate FMEA sessions with Validation and Engineering as needed.
- Assist with attachment and upload of deliverables associated with change control.
- Help with non-critical Validation execution under direction of Validation Engineer.
- Assist with purchasing and spare parts ordering
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the technical/validation documentation.
- Ensure all quality/validation documents are authorized and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Update procedures as required.
- Level 8 Degree in Business or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- 3 +Years experience in a Multinational environment.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point and electronic document management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and team collaboration skills are essential.
- Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Technical Writer, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!