Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Technical Writer to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Vision Care for an initial 12 month contract.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Technical Writer to join our Vision Care team.. This role will support development projects and manufacturing operations where you will perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans, user cases, project manuals, business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
- Perform technical writing, research, and related editing functions to prepare documents, test plans, user cases, project manuals, business proposals, reports, briefings, presentations, guidelines, and other written materials.
- To provide assistance with document change control process to ensure that change implementation activities and deliverables are coordinated effectively in order to meet quality requirements and project timelines.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the technical/validation documentation.
- Ensure all quality/validation documents are authorized and appropriate compliance approval is gained.
- Update procedures
- Establishes and manages engagement objectives and expectations, Works independently and/or within team to accomplish job objectives.
- Suggest and sometimes may implement innovation and continuous improvement within the technical/validation writing process
- Builds cross functional and cross-departmental support, fostering overall effectiveness
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in related field.
- At least 2 years experience working in a document control/ technical writing role.
- Expertise in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point MTP Windows 2000 F
- Familiar with website development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Technical Writer, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!