Johnson & Johnson
BE - Data Visualization and PowerBI Specialist
The Data Visualization Specialist is responsible for creating data visualizations in Microsoft PowerBI.
The Data Visualization Specialist will integrate internal and third-party data into dashboards and reports to help internal and external customers draw insights in Disease Management Programs.
- Prepare and integrate data of different sources for visualization tasks
- Identify visualizations required to meet business insights
- Build Microsoft PowerBI dashboards and reports
- Test or validate created visualisations
- Ensure timeliness and quality are met for internal and external customer deliverables
- Foster collaborative internal and external dynamic teams
- Master or bachelor degree in Maths, Computer Science or similar field
- Minimal 5 years of hands-on experience in data visualization
- Proficiency in at least one standard data visualization tool (Microsoft PowerBI, Tableau, Google Data Studio, ...)
- Analytically minded and comfortable with database structures, metrics and trends
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, creative and problem-solving attitude to work to resolutions
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize work
- Professional experience with Microsoft PowerBI
- Making the end reports user friendly for non statistic customer
- Easy to use and clear
- Quality checks on reports together with internal colleagues.