Johnson & Johnson
BE - Finance Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Janssen Business Services (JBS) is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the Janssen Belgium Inventory Finance & Compliance team. Within the JBS organization we provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product IP structures. As a principal company we host many financial processes for different functional area's (R&D, Supply Chain, Commercial, ...) and act as a center of expertise through cross-functional collaboration.
The Inventory Finance & Compliance team is responsible for the inventory processes of Janssen Belgium and covers a diverse package of responsibilities with various key stakeholders within J&J.
Inventory Finance & Compliance, mainly focusing on following key processes:
- Master finance & compliance inventory set-ups of new product flows in Janssen Belgium in close collaboration with other departments (CAC, VAT, R&D, Deliver, finance affiliate COE, ...).
- Manage cashflow forecasting and actual positions of inventory items.
- Reconciliations of stocks in internal and external manufacturing sites.
- Follow up of destruction process.
- Ensure accurate & compliant sales and purchase cut-off processes.
- Assure statutory compliance of inventories P&L and BS.
- Key partner in JBS alignment projects.
- Perform month-end closing tasks
- Support other team members:
- Liaise with JSC organization on the actual inventory processes and results.
- Liaise with R&D for the correct allocation of inventory expenses to R&D
- Identify opportunities to simplify reporting structures, implement new tools and reduce workload.
- Keep all work instructions, SOP?s and other documentation for audit controls (CIA, PWC) compliant and ensure all processes are aligned in a changing environment.
- Master's degree, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant experience.
- Critical mindset: ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes and assumptions.
- High energy, open and flexible, results-oriented who can set and meet deadlines.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of BE GAAP, US GAAP and SoX requirements
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint), knowledge of SAP.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will work on-site in Beerse 2-3 days per week and the other days from home.
- This is a long term contracting position, with the possibility of an extension after the end date. You will receive a contract via our partner Randstad Professionals. They can offer you a contract of indefinite duration or a project contract for the duration of the assignment at J&J.