Johnson & Johnson
Engineering Project Manager - LIMERICK
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
- 12 Month Contract (high likelihood of extension)
- €50-60 p/h via LTD (€40-45 p/h via PAYE)
- Fully Onsite (Role based in Limerick)
Organizes, manages and controls projects relating to Engineering retrofits and new line introductions. Leads the cross-functional team and manages the development, roll-out, and implementation of all aspects of the retrofit/new line introduction into Operations including ancillary Supply Chain initiatives. Coordinates all aspects of the project activities and is responsible for overall project success including FPOs. Responsible for facilitating and developing cross functional project plans, timelines, and resource requirements to ensure successful project delivery.
Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform project management tasks for medium to large scale projects involving either new or existing equipment
- Assist in determining the budget to support requirements
- Evaluate or assist in evaluating technology necessary to support requirements
- Propose options to Management/Customer/Stakeholders
- Provide technical support for projects
- Assist in negotiation with equipment suppliers
- Utilize necessary project tools, i.e. URS, Microsoft Project, etc. to manage projects successfully
- Propose and implement improvement projects that improve compliance, improve efficiencies, yields or throughputs
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good team work in support of day to day operating requirements
- Implementation of safety/environment requirements on purchase and changes of all new and existing equipment.
Essential Experience Required:
- 5 years’ experience in relevant project management role
Desirable Experience Required
- Familiar with ISO safety standards
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Familiarity with equipment validation in a FDA environment
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team oriented
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to demonstrate excellent project management and communication skills.
- Attention to detail
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.