Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Job is closed
Posted Oct 1, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00007900
(Oct 25, 2021 - Oct 24, 2022)
20 - 32 £/hr
Executive Assistant to VP
12 month contract
- The Executive Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the VP- Engineering and Property Services EMEA and Global FM Governance, based in the UK.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant works closely with executive management inside and outside of the E&PS organization.
- The position interfaces with the VP’s Direct Reports, Enterprise leaders and their Assistants, the many business partners inside the Company as well as external partners.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide highly visible and critical senior executive support.
- The Candidate must prioritize meetings, and re-prioritize quickly to adjust to urgent issues.
- Have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and to work under minimal supervision.
- Attention to detail, proactive and deadline driven.
- Strong organization, prioritization and follow-through skills are essential for arranging and adjusting to a changing daily schedule for an executive with global responsibilities.
- He/she will be responsible for managing the demands of complex calendars, scheduling meetings and town halls, coordinating/partnering on planning regional meetings, making complex domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports.
- Handle all logistics associated with the Interviewing process. Provide support on contracts that need to be approved by the VP.
- The Executive Administrative Assistant will execute consistent and precise follow-up by ensuring issues are resolved and projects completed.
- Demonstrate resilience and high productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- The individual may respond to routine correspondence under own signature or draft response for executive's review on more complex correspondence, follow-up on items delegated to others by executive, as well as screen calls and respond to complex inquiries from all levels of employees or external sources regarding a variety of questions.
- The successful candidate must be able to exercise sound judgment and discretion, have the ability to make last-minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities, and often make decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders.
- They may determine methods and procedures on new assignments, and may provide guidance and direction to other personnel, and would be responsible for handling and maintaining confidential records or reports.
- The individual creates value for customers, focuses externally, fuels business growth, promotes innovative & continuous learning, builds interdependent partnerships, manages complexity, and contributes to a positive work environment. Demonstrate leadership and strong collaboration with Administrative colleagues.
- A team player.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years advanced administrative experience is required.
- Prior experience at the Executive Assistant level is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- The individual must be customer and employee focused, able to multi-task, and able to work under minimal supervision as these are all requirements for the role.
- Strong computer skills working with Microsoft office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) required.
- Proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology is required.
- Experience with Global Connect and SharePoint is preferred. Working knowledge of Ariba is also preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a team in a collaborative environment, prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks and pay strong attention to detail is required.
- Ability to take a proactive approach and look for opportunities to provide additional support is required.
- Experience in meeting planning, travel planning, and project management, and proactive planning required.
- Experience collaborating with executives required.
- This position is required to be based in the United Kingdom.
+ View all jobs