Johnson & Johnson
Finance Analyst - Wokingham
6 month contract
We are currently recruiting a FP&A Support Finance Analyst based in Wokingham!
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
In EMEA, the Centre of Excellence team is a dynamic, diverse group of individuals representing a wide variety of experiences and cultural backgrounds. The team is fundamentally changing how Finance supports the Johnson & Johnson businesses in the region. This means that FP&A CoE provides the ideal work environment for those who enjoy being challenged and rapidly growing their horizons.
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a finance professional to join the EMEA FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A COE) team, located in Pinewood Campus, United Kingdom. This role is supporting the EMEA organization for the Pharm business.
Primarily in this role you work with & support the FP&A Support teams for G5 countries in all the activities in the areas of forecasting/planning, controlling, partnering and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the CoE team in transactional activities by providing financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial forecasts, through relevant analysis as part of closing
- Execution of the planning cycles, working in close collaboration with FP&A CoE partners
- Develop and identify business needs analytics, and leveraging standard data and tools to deliver innovative analytical solutions
- Share best practices and either import or export to make a positive impact beyond your country/cluster
- Within the EMEA FP&A COE / Region, act as the reference on a specific standard process / report and continuously look to improve it
- Support the Regional Business Unit Finance (BUF) team by providing all financial analytics/ insights enabling delivery of financial plans and forecasts
- Support EMEA / Corporate initiatives (business and /or finance)
Professional Experience Required:
- Broad based experience preferred
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation with matrix business relationships
- Proven track record of high performance and driving process improvements across a complex business environment
- Strong Finance acumen and strong analytical spreadsheet skills
- Prior working knowledge of SAP BW is a plus
- Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures, practices and systems
- University degree / Qualified Accountant
Skills & Competencies Requirements:
- Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility, and act as a role model for J&J Credo values
- Customer Focus
- Challenge status quo and process improvements approach
- Working to tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a multicultural environment across all layers of the business
- Collaborative and can do attitude
- Good communication skills with the ability to flex inter-personal style appropriate to different levels and stakeholders
- Analytical and influencing skills are key to be successful in this role
- Strong planning/prioritization are critical to success
- Applicants must be collaborative, passionate about driving change and challenging status quo, aiming to further find efficiencies and add more value to the Business
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35.
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact email@example.com
Please Note: We are looking for candidates ASAP for this role so be quick to apply!