Johnson & Johnson
Finance Assistant - (Accounts Payable)Mayo, Ireland
Finance Assistant - (Accounts Payable)
Westport, Co. Mayo, Ireland
12 month contract, Hybrid working
Part time hours considered (minimum 3 days per week)
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Finance Assistant / AP Admin is accountable to deliver timely & accurate disbursement processing and reporting.
This individual will support all Accounts payable accounting processes, through effective, efficient and regulatory (SOX) compliant finance processes, and in accordance with US GAAP/ Local GAAP (IFRS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for delivery of the general disbursement processes and activities of the Shared Service organisation including individual, shared service and outsourced activities.
Activities will include;
- Process AP bookings and payments
- Complete offline requests, back up to Treasury banking correspondence.
- Run, analyse and follow up on GRIR reports
- Review and follow up of debit balances and aged creditors
- Ad hoc processing
- Monthly AR transfers
- Assist in the invoice coding and post intercompany invoices.
- Assist in the quarterly reconciliations and issue resolution related to Intercompany invoices
- Complete AP interface (I-doc) reconciliation, review differences and perform issue resolution.
- Facilitate and perform period close activities for disbursements, Work with GL for month end required accruals
2. As an individual contributor and team member; develop and deliver process documentation in the area of disbursement processes.
- AP Processing
- IDoc reporting
- AP month end close process
- Inter-Company transactions and allocations
- SOX compliance, internal controls
3. Participate in process improvement reviews across disbursements:
- Capture and review scorecard KPI and measurement outcomes on a daily, weekly, and period basis.
- Work on optimization of Payables process for JJSV EMEA.
- Perform root cause analysis for more complex exceptions.
- Investigate outstanding reconciliations and associated variances.
- Through continuous improvement activities and root cause analysis continue to address and eliminate data integrity and quality issues over time.
4. Perform ad hoc and special projects assignments, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and accounting (preferred)
- Part Qualified Accountant or similar (AITI)
- Experience that equates to either of the above will also be considered.
- 1+ years of general accounting or AP Admin experience
- SAP or other ERP System experience an advantage
- Proficient in excel and other Microsoft packages.
2nd European Language would be an advantage
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, your personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.
If you would like some additional information about the role please contact: Trish.Delaney@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”.