Johnson & Johnson
Finance Sales Operations Executive - E-Commerce
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Finance Executive Sales Operation : E-Commerce to join the team, located in Highwycombe/Maidenhead for a 4 months contract.
The Sales Operations team core objective is to improve our ability to engage with our customers across all channels. This is achieved by pooling some of the most transactional (but critical) tasks required to work successfully with our national accounts. By pooling this work we aim to deliver it with higher quality and better efficiency delivering both benefits to business operations but also freeing up time for the account management team to focus externally.
Sales Operations Executives have responsibilities for supporting our business on a defined group of major national accounts. Working with the Customer Development team, they will ensure that all our administration related to customer master data, trade investment, cost price, rebates and NPD is delivered with excellence.
As a result of significant growth within the E-Commerce channel over the past 3 years, we are now recruiting for dedicated resource to support the team, so they can unlock future growth opportunities.
What are your responsibilities as a Finance Executive Sales Operation?
This role will be focused on delivering 1st class support to the customer team through ensuring that all claims/invoices are validated & processed in a timely and compliant manner, in addition to this, the role is about effective management of customer master data to ensure that we maximising sales with minimal customer order issues.
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Maintenance of central records on promotional activity
• Invoice management
• Trade investment ledger management
• Customer audit claims – managing existing claims and preventing future ones
• List price file management
• Claims for shortages, credits and damages
• Rebate administration
• New line forms and other administration related to NPD & data management through working with defined customer’s supply chain contacts
- Five GCSEs at A-C including English Language and Math are the minimum requirement, although candidates with further educational qualifications would be preferred.
Technical skills & Experience
- Computer literacy is essential, with advanced MS Excel.
- Preferred SAP experience.
Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role. Experience within FMCG would be preferred but is not essential.
- Customer Genius
- Commercial skills – strives to deliver the best outcome for J&J in commercial disagreements whilst ensuring we remain compliant in all that we do.
- Customer focus – Gains understanding of how customers operate and what they need from key suppliers.
- Builds relationships with customer within multiple business areas through day to day contact with supply chain/buying contacts.
- Responds to customer queries with a sense of urgency and efficiency.
Impact & Influence:
- Communication – Able to explain what can be complex situations clearly, and listen actively to ensure the right actions are taken first time.
- Teamwork – Works effectively in teams and cross functionally. Promotes open discussion and shares information freely to build the success of the team.
- Organisation and Planning – Ensures high quality records are kept of customer agreements, with tracking from initiation of activity through to closure. Carefully plans their time to ensure completion of multiple priorities.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
If you think this role is for you please apply now!
Our vision is to be the outstanding Health & Wellness organization by leveraging the commercial strategy to deliver competitive advantage and value creation for the consumer, customer and J&J. And as part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage the company’s world-class research tools and scientific prowess to provide consumers across the globe with innovative consumer medicines, skin, baby and crucial health solutions. We seek to meet the health needs of families everywhere through a broad range of well-known and trusted health products. At Johnson & Johnson we have a truly unrivalled brand portfolio with power brands across multiple categories including but not limited to Johnson’s®, Neutrogena®, Nicorette®, Clean & Clear®, Listerine®, Calpol®, and Sudafed.