Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst to join the DePuy Ireland FP&A Department, based in Ringaskiddy. This role is an initial 12 month contract.
About DePuy Synthes:
DePuy Synthes, a USD $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, is a market-leader in the orthopaedic implants industry. DePuy Ireland contains the Orthopaedic Global Supply Chain function as well as a large manufacturing site in Ireland and has financial responsibility for intercompany sales of over $1.5 billion. It also has responsibility for a number of toll and contract manufacturing sites in Europe and the Far East.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Financial Accounting requirements in DePuy Ireland in accordance with Johnson and Johnson Policies and procedures and in accordance with Sarbanes Oxley requirements. The position is reporting to the Finance Manager - FP&A and is based in Cork, Ireland.
What will a Financial Analyst do?
Assist in DePuy Ireland's Financial Close Process:
- Ensure General Ledger Integrity for DePuy Ireland.
- Ensure all Balance Sheet reconciliations are prepared in accordance with WWP.
- Assist in month end / quarter end activities such as journal processing, account reviews, preparation of trial balance and other financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with relevant SOX controls
R&D Tax Credit & IDA Grants:
- Support preparation and audit of R&D Tax Credit & IDA Grants.
- Partner with the Engineering department to ensure submissions are complete and accurate.
- Ensure tax credit gets reflected accurately and timely in the financial accounts of DePuy Ireland prior to year-end.
- Issue monthly management reports.
- Work with Business Partners across the business to ensure that adequate financial support and analysis is provided.
- Assist the Business Partners in preparation of the departmental budgets for the various forecast cycles.
SOX & WWP/ICH Compliance
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required.
- Ensure all accounting and reporting procedures comply with SOX, J&J WW Accounting Procedures & ICH guidelines
- Ad-hoc project work.
- Adhere to the company's procedures at all times.
- Ensure all quality and health & safety policies are adhered to.
- Continuous Improvement focus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Supply chain finance experience in a multinational environment.
- Proven track record in multi-cultural business partnering
Key Competencies Required:
- Strong organization skills and an aptitude for planning
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated record of driving continuous process improvements
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proactive approach
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in applying for our Financial Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today!