Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Financial Auditor (Remote working)
Job is closed
Posted Aug 9, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00007364
(Sep 20, 2021 - Mar 19, 2022)
30 - 40 £/hr
Wokingham (Remote working!)
6 months with the possibility of extension
- Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) department within Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Financial Auditor in Pinewood.
- The GAA department provides independent, objective assurance and advisory services. Our work is crafted to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations.
- The Financial Auditor will be responsible for financial control testing for EMEA Pharmaceutical companies as well as other J&J Companies.
- He/she will also conduct assigned risk-based reviews and participate in a variety of departmental projects within the region and globally.
- Other common tasks include: assisting in the preparation of the audit, conducting detailed testing, and collaborating with the audit team and internal partners throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- He/she will also be encouraged to participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss and finalize audit recommendations.
- When not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Financial Auditor might be engaged to partake in ancillary projects. These are opportunities to assist with departmental goals and objectives sought at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or other business fields.
- 1-3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred, but not required.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred.
- Candidates must possess analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individuals must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred.
- This position will be located in Pinewood, UK.
+ Search all jobs
Data Analyst - Limerick (Hybrid role)
IRL - Limerick - 1 - National Technology Park Limerick - 40 hrs/week