Johnson & Johnson
Interdependency & Risk Manager
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Johnson & Johnson's Medical Device, EU Medical Device Regulation PMO is recruiting for an Interdependency and Risk Manager, to join them on an initial 12 month contract. This role is available to work remotely.
The Interdependency & Risk Manager’s role is to identify, track and manage the key interdependencies and risks associated with EUDAMED and to ensure appropriate resolution / mitigation planning is in place. The role will work closely with the EDUAMED module and workstream leads, as well as the MDR Program PMO and Issues & Risks process to ensure effective business readiness and participation in EUDAMED
About EU MDR at Johnson & Johnson
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
European Medical Device Regulation (EU MDR) ensures high standards of quality and safety for medical devices that are being produced in or supplied into Europe. EU MDR will establish a robust, transparent, predictable and sustainable regulatory framework for medical devices to ensure a high level of health and safety whilst supporting innovation. EU MDR is relevant to any organization producing or supplying medical device products to Europe. These EU medical device regulation changes were published in May 2017 and will come into force in May 2021.
- Provide leadership to instill trust and influence with key stakeholders
- Consistently support the EDUAMED team to continuously raise the standard of interdependency and risk leadership. Critical for success will be the relationship with the module leads and overall program PMO / methodologies
- Accountable for the successful delivery of multiple simultaneous outcomes, spanning multiple functional areas and location.
- Responsible for clear definition of scope and deliverables, milestones, timelines and the concise articulation of interdependencies and risks.
- Collaborates across workstream and program leadership to ensure comprehension of EUDAMED interdependencies & risks and the implications of same.
- Use expert skills to establish common understanding, timelines, milestones and expectations in relation to risk resolution / mitigation, as well as business impact.
- Provides direction to project resources, monitors efforts and delivery against key deliverables.
- Schedules and facilitates relevant meetings and advises management on status.
- Facilitates problem resolution & manages escalation / status reporting
- Plan, schedule and track timelines using appropriate tools.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain thehighest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Approx 10 years experience in Project Management field within large scale organization
- Proven exceptional skills and capacity to deliver
- Demonstrated ability to lead across multiple business organizations, including global
- and enterprise-wide projects.
- Experience in a regulated environment or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant or related discipline, or equivalentand extensive related project experience.
- Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not arequirement
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Interdependency and Risk Manager role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!