Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Data Scientist & Data Visualisation Engineer
Job is closed
Posted May 4, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00006480
Cork , County Cork
(Jun 14, 2021 - Jun 12, 2022)
25 - 35 €/hr
2 Separate roles
1. DATA SCIENTIST (SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS)
2. DATA & VISUALISATION ENGINEER (SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS)
- Perform data analysis on large data sets: analyse, clean, and summarise the data.
- Present data analysis results and write technical summaries to drive product quality and safety related discussions.
- Automate processes, develop dashboards and solutions to address business needs.
- Provide modelling support for the business using tools such as SIMCA.
- Sustain and improve complex workflows and Tableau visualisations for multiple customers.
- Communicate with customers to understand needs, develop data analytics proposals, and assure needs are met according to project timelines.
- Partner with the Business Units to expand the use of data analytics and predictive insights.
- Expand and deepen data analytics and visualisation skills on site using tools such as Tableau.
- Explore new data analytics solutions and innovative approaches to data opportunities through partnerships with stakeholders and connections with
- Enterprise data groups.
- Project management skills: manage multiple project timelines and deliver on customer needs.
- Prioritise work based on urgency and value, to deliver SCAN objectives.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a technical or clinical field, Bachelor of Engineering or similar.
- Project Management (SCRUM, Agile, FPX, Waterfall).
- Knowledge of ongoing data engineering utilising Azure solution.
- Proven ability to analyse, clean, and summarise large data sets.
- Track record of leading projects to deployment stages.
- Ability to work individually or collaborate with cross-functional teams, as required.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Familiarity with SIMCA, Tableau, Python, R studio, JIRA all considered desirable.
- Familiarity with GxP requirements desirable.
+ View all jobs
Automation Specialist (Robotic Process Automation Analyst)
IRL - Cork - 3 - Ringaskiddy Cork - 39 hrs/week