Johnson & Johnson
IRL - Project Scheduler - Normal
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
Job Title: Project Scheduler
Reports To: Project Controls Manager
We are currently recruiting a Project Scheduler to join our contingent workforce at the Vision Care site in Limerick. This position will initially be for 12 months.
You will provide engineering support in developing project schedules for large Capital projects. You will join a team of schedulers and coordinators and you will report into the Project controls manager.
Minimum Candidate Requirements:
- Project Schedule Development and Maintenance
- Perform project management tasks for large capital projects.
- Assist project managers with schedule planning, coordination of tasks, and monitoring the timelines of scheduled assignments.
- Support Quality Assessment on schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and consistency of the project schedules.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner.
- Evaluating performance and preparing project schedule reports.
- Supporting updates and changes to project schedules.
- Recommending actions to keep projects within budget and completed on time.
- Keeping stakeholders & management informed of project timelines and deadlines.
- Documenting project scheduling processes and maintaining records.
- Actively interfacing with cross-functional team members, always practicing good teamwork in support of day to day operating requirements
- Assist and support to Projects Engineering Team as required
Other Relevant Information:
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in production, manufacturing or mechanical engineering.
- Project Management experience
- Experience in Microsoft Project
- 4 years’ experience in relevant engineering role
- Prior experience in a GMP or medical device manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in equipment and process validation activities
- Process development experience
- Familiar with ISO safety standards
Other Skills and Attributes:
- Develop good working relationships across the business
- Ability to motivate and lead - must be team orientated
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good project management
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.