Johnson & Johnson
OSI PI Engineer - Ireland (part remote working)
Role: OSI PI Engineer
Location: Cork, Ireland (remote working included, need to work on site twice a week)
Duration: 12 Months (minimum)
Pay Rate: Up to €45ph (negotiable for experienced candidates)
Janssesn, part of Johnson & Johnson are seeking a Senior PI Engineer/IT Analyst for a 12 month contract in Cork. This role is for a seasoned Engineer with thorough knowledge of OSI PI, and who has worked within a Pharmaceutical or a GMP regulated environment.
The position will be located at the Ringaskiddy site and the main responsibility will be the development and implementation of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision).
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision)
- Work as part of a team to perform to high standards at all times.
- Proactive Troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of our systems
- Life cycle management of our PI systems
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Ensure that Execution Systems documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
- Develop and monitor Execution Systems Department metrics/KPIs to ensure that departmental goals and targets are met.
- Drive efficiencies across the site through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Customer focused and results driven with a proven record in completing projects
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and teamwork across site functions
- Experience with GxP documentation practices and change control processes
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Third level Degree in engineering, science or an IT discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within regulated environment.
- Knowledge of OSI PI, Asset Framework and Event Frames with significant relevant project implementation experience as well as knowledge of PLCs, IT Infrastructure & Hardware knowledge
- In-depth Technical knowledge of S95 Level 1 systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Honeywell EBI.
- Key appreciation of Industrial Automation Networks and their Communication Protocols.
- Good understanding of S95 level 4 systems and their capabilities such as ERP, Quality Systems, Data warehouses etc? to facilitate the transition to integrated Execution Systems.
- Good appreciation of Industry 4.0/IIoT and how we can effectively drive to transform within this framework
- Experience with Data Visualisation technologies such as Tableau
In return you will receive a long term contract (minimum 12 months), a very competitive hourly rate & a chance to work with one of the world’s leaders in the Pharmaceutical industry, Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson are looking for someone to start in the coming weeks so if you think this role could be for you then please apply direct today!
For more information or any questions about this role please contact Tabitha.email@example.com