Randstad, as the EMEA Johnson & Johnson talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the Randstad recruitment companies in EMEA and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager - Value Chain Management PMO
Job is closed
Posted Oct 26, 2021
Job ID: JJJP00008289
(Nov 1, 2021 - Oct 30, 2022)
45 - 55 €/hr
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2021 12:00 AM
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager - Value Chain Management PMO to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Janssen Pharmaceuticals in Cork for an initial 12 month contract.
This is a fully remote working role.
- The PM consultant is entrusted with the scoping, planning, execution and transition of assigned projects within the Value Chain Management organization of Product Management within Janssen Supply Group.
- The position will require leading multiple cross‐functional, complex projects, prioritized by the Value Chain Leaders and the Senior Leadership team, within the various Therapeutic Areas of Product Management.
- This role requires a dynamic leader who can collaborate effectively and communicate proactively with cross‐functional team members.
- One that can demonstrate experience in the successful delivery of multiple projects from planning through to closeout.
- The PM should possess leadership, people management skills have a high level of proficiency and experience in project management.
- Be highly focused and inner‐directed to ensure on‐time, high‐quality delivery of projects in accordance with defined objectives.
- Well organised and resourceful and will do what it takes to get the job done on time.
- The Project Manager serves as the primary contact and authority within the Product Management group for assigned projects, and, in collaboration with the Value Chain Leader(s), executes his/her respective projects in‐line with business and supply chain strategies and targets to achieve financial and business‐related results.
- The Project Manager shall lead specific Delisting and Divestment projects (with possibility of technical transfer and LCM projects) within the VCM PMO project portfolio.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/ Engineering.
- 5 + Years end to end Project Management experience.
- Pharmaceutical experience is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about ourProject Manager - Value Chain Management PMOrole, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
+ Search all jobs