Johnson & Johnson
Regional COE System Analyst- Cancel
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a System Analyst to join the team, located in Pinewood for a contract till end of this year.
The Financial Systems & Technology (FS&T) Organisation is the backbone of the Johnson & Johnson finance. Within this global group all FP&A activities are performed along with the process and technology developments to support the ongoing development of theses value add activities.
The Finance Technology Solutions Group within FS&T is focused on Envisioning and delivering the finance technology to support the enterprise ambitions. The EMEA systems teams is part of this team and focused on delivery in the EMEA region.
The responsibility of the EMEA FS&T Systems team is to provide support for the planning and reporting technologies used by the teams in the FP&A CoE and the wider EMEA community. The key objectives are maintaining data quality, controlling and developing the planning models, upskilling end users and providing support during planning cycles.
This position is for a financial business analyst with strong technical skills who can implement solutions, provide systems support to users as well as work closely with the global GFS team and technical teams.
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis.
- Understanding complexity and problem solving
- Self-motivated and keen to grow and develop
- Proactively taking ownership and accountability
- Thriving in an ever changing environment
As aRegional COE Systems Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Provide Level 0 support to regional and local finance users
- Escalate support requests to global service desks where necessary
- Implement, test and document systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Support TM1 planning system, including data reconciliations
- Ensure data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Develop process documentation
- Champion the BSCoE Deployment from a system perspective and help improve end user experience
- Scope of Role:
This role is a key member of the BS CoE Systems Team working closely with the BS CoE Commercial Team, end users across the EMEA region as well as the Global GFS team. The role is for a proactive individual who has strong analytical skills, enjoys working with systems and supporting people. In addition, a permanent drive for improvement and efficiency is critical.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or an equivalent education with a strong proven experience.
- English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Strong technical systems background (TM1/PAX experience preferable)
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to simplify complex ideas to key stakeholders
- Blue chip business experience preferable
- SQL experience is preferable but not essential.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.