Johnson & Johnson
SAP Support role - Wokingham
SAP Support role - Wokingham
This role will be part office/part home-based after Christmas.
3 days a week in the office 2 days at home.
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
The Finance Technology Solutions (FTS) SAP Support role for One Vision (Vision Care & Surgical Vision) primarily focuses on supporting various aspects of the overall financial systems strategy, BAU support, system enhancements, projects, and finance operational support.
The role supports the teams’ efforts toward various aspects of the overall operations of financial systems including day-to-day transactions, issue review, reporting, ongoing system maintenance, enhancements, project initiatives, and identification of system efficiencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand and document Finance business requirements for ERs and Projects
- Manage enhancements from Requirements to deployment, while maintaining constant communication with the business
- Support EMEA Finance community with systems related queries, training, change requests, UAT and production support
- Act as key contact for OTC Team, assist with answering queries and support integrated testing
- Act as main point of contact with IT to log SAP Fusion/BI tickets and issues
- Deliver robust testing of systems solutions and comply with validated environment requirements
- Represent EMA Finance in cross-functional reviews of business process and systems solutions
- Identify opportunities to maximize existing systems functionality and streamline related business processes
- Ensure Financial and SOX Compliance by understanding responsibilities and accountability for internal controls
- Support implementations through requirements, fit/gap analysis, SDLC/Agile methodology, user testing and post go-live support
- Ability to understand and document Finance business requirements and rely to IT teams
- Main point of contact for Finance community across EMA region for all queries and requests relating to SAP Fusion and related interfaces
- Work with Finance end users on issue resolution, diagnosing problems, identifying, and documenting root causes, escalate to IT when appropriate
- Develop User Acceptance Test Plans for SAP Fusion/BI system enhancements, break fixes & new system implementations (HPALM)
- Assist business with User Acceptance Testing for SAP Fusion/BI system enhancement & break fixes, SAP role changes
- Help prioritize and manage the escalation of SAP Fusion/BI issues and tickets
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end support for EMA Finance users across the SAP Fusion markets
- Escalation point for any period end billing activities, reconciliation, queries and/or failures
- Support Vision Care customers with the implementation of EDI billing, from scope definition to deployment including change management in partnership with EDI Technical Team
- Ensure FTS Finance documentation (job aids, general information, batch jobs, etc.) is kept up to date and centrally stored
- Identify areas for process improvement and implement changes ensuring no negative impact across other Finance and Order to Cash functions.
- Support standardization of process improvement and sharing best practice across the organization
- Participate in Project teams as Subject Matter Experts on Finance Business Processes as required
- Ensure conformance to all J&J compliance and security policies and procedures
- Create training documentation and/or conduct business partner system training for all implemented tools
Technology Innovation & Standardization
- SAP ECC 6.0 (SD, FI/CO) known in J&J Vision Care as SAP Fusion
- TM1 (budget and planning)
- CRM (customer service)
- Salesforce (limited use by Credit & Collection Team)
- HALM (UAT/Change control)
Professional/Qualifications Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2/3 years of professional experience working with SAP and finance systems is required, preferably in SAP and Business Data Warehouse (BW) Environment.
- SAP certification in one or more modules (FI/CO, SD, BI)
- In-depth understanding of SAP configuration and functionality across SD, FI/CO modules (please note this is not a hands-on configuration role)
- Proven experience in SAPFI/CO implementations and production support, either as Business Power User, or Functional Analyst
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Finance core business processes
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of integration points with OTC processes (Intercompany billing, Customer Billing, Customer Master, Pricing, Order Flow)
- Proven knowledge of G/L, A/R, A/P, Cost Centre Accounting, Profit Centre Accounting, Profitability Analysis and Internal Orders, Procure to Pay processes, SAP Query
- Proven experience of handling VAT -related changes (tax codes functionality and set up, VAT rate changes, condition records, customer master)
- Experience in interface support
- Highly computer literate, Proficient use of Microsoft packages, with emphasis on Excel and Visio
- Must be a Self-starter, proactive and confident individual
- Strong team player
- Good communication and presentation skills a MUST
- Can facilitate group discussions to ensure understanding and agree clear action plan a MUST
- Analytical skills and problem-solving ability; can diagnose underlying issue from a generic problem
- Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues, clear and concise communicator
- Provides recommendations and solutions
- Able to work with internal customers and business partners across different geographies, languages, cultures, and at all levels
- Able to manage competing and changing priorities whilst meeting deadlines
- Anticipates workload bottlenecks and proposes solutions
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail in a fast-moving high-volume environment
- Flexibility and able to deal with the unexpected
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 6 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Please Note: This role is INSIDE IR35. Pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options)
If you are interested in this role please apply now, or for more information contact Tabitha.Crabtree@randstadsourceright.co.uk
Please Note: We are hoping to process the first round of applications within the next 2 days so please be quick.