Johnson & Johnson
Senior Finance Analyst - Cork
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team at Janssen Pharmaceuticals Cork. This will be an initial 12 month contract.
About Janssen Pharmaceuticals:
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC has also been operating in Cork since 1981. Janssen Pharmaceuticals Sciences UC is manufacturing bulk active pharmaceutical ingredients in Little Island that are sold throughout the world to other Janssen and third party companies where they are further processed into tablets, creams or injectable dosage forms.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our team in Cork. The analyst should have a keen aptitude for implementing and maintaining business systems, business partnering with all departments within the site, and with finance departments of other affiliates.
- Lead and support the preparation of Actual Quarterly management Reports in conjunction with other finance team members delivering Quarterly End reports accurately and on time.
- Reporting - Timely, effective and accurate operations Dashboards, reporting of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) etc.
- Compliance – Maintain strong internal controls to ensure excellent Audit results – Internal, External and Sarbanes Oxley. Own key SOX areas on the site.
- Lead and support the site Absorption, Spend, Headcount and CAPEX control processes working with the site to deliver on its commitments, liaising with global finance partners to obtain global approval where required and to report and provide commentary.
- Support the Annual Standard Costing update for the products on site and reporting into Corporate Finance.
- Participate in and lead various site initiatives and cross-functional teams as directed by the Senior Finance Manager.
- Actively participate in Finance team’s Kaizan / Continuous Improvement processes.
- Manage operating expenses for the Site Operations and support cost centres
- Support in the preparation of Annual Business Plans and Quarterly Updates to Business Plan, for the site and reporting to Corporate Finance
- Develop an understanding of financial reports and tools provided within SAP, and utilize this knowledge by providing management with financial information on an ad-hoc basis.
- Previous Supply Chain or Pharm Commercial experience preferred.
- A recognised Professional Accountancy qualification
- A minimum of 2 years of finance experience in a complex multi-national company/environment desirable.
- Experience working in a Sarbanes Oxley environment or with previous internal/external audit experience
- SAP and Cost Accounting knowledge is an asset
- Team player with an ability to work independently
- Strong organizational abilities and a hands-on mentality
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Senior Financila Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!