Johnson & Johnson
Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Inventory Finance Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst to join our contingent workforce.
Key to this role is to be a subject matter expert in Costing, to provide financial support to Local Finance, Regional Supply Chain and Business support teams, ensuring that all Supply chain operations related financial processes are aligned across all Markets within Region, ensuring the inventory, & accounting is accurate and compliant in line with Worldwide Procedures.
• Assist the preparation, review and analysis of monthly financial statements concerning inventory and inventory reserves for the UK, Turkey, Poland and Czech facilities.
• Review and analyse out of date and slow moving & obsolete inventory for the UK, Turkey, Poland and Czech.
• Prepare detailed inventory budgets and forecasts for the EMA region.
• Work with inventory control management at the Sunbury facility to improve inventory accuracy.
• Assist with the UK annual stock check
• Support for both Interim and Annual Standard Setting processes which includes the creating of the annual standard setting calendar and working as part of a cross functional team to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Point of contact and key business partner for costing related enquiries
• Work with the EMA transportation manager to provide insights into all financial aspects of transportation costs
• Preparation review and analysis of the affiliate sales gross margin.
• Review and analysis of other costs
• Preparation of ad-hoc reports for management.
• Monitoring and assessment of financial controls in conjunction with the Controller
• Implementation and development of finance and business policies and procedures in conjunction with the Controller
• Liaison with EMEA Management to ensure compliance
• Business Partner to the Supply Chain management
• Proactively and continuously identify areas for improvement. Promote and share best practices.
• Develop new reporting practices for the new sub-divisions
Experience and Key Competencies:
• Qualified Accountant or an International Qualified Accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience.
• Strong technical accounting skill set.
• Knowledge of SAP, Excel, ideally J&J systems.
• Ideally familiar with Johnson & Johnson worldwide procedures and practises.
• Attention to detail and ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills, plus demonstrates drive and a willingness to take ownership for tasks and responsibilities.
• Effective communication, collaboration and influencing skills.
• Customer focused; able to build effective partnerships with internal customers and work as part of a team.
• Effective organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrate sound work ethics, respect, team building, and cultural sensitivity and awareness.