Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst position in Neuchâtel supports the Mitek manufacturing plant and financial management team. This role is responsible for financial planning, analysis, and projections for the manufacturing plant. It requires strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes and provides the candidate with opportunities to understand business impact on financial results in terms of cost drivers and variances, while working in a team environment and interact with multiple functions across the organization.
Job profile: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Neuchâtel, Switzerland (2-3 days/week on site post COVID, Remote negotiable)
Working Hours: 40 hours a week
Duration: 01.07.21 – 31.12.2022 / possible extension up to 30.06.23 (opportunities for new JnJ projects after)
3-6 Years Work Experience
- SAP and Excel knowledge required
- English a must, French HIGHLY desirable
Tasks & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· You are responsible for financial planning, analysis, and projections for the manufacturing plant.
· You are analyzing current and past financial data and performance and preparing reports based on these analyses.
· You monitor production and other departments’ expenses and cost improvement actions.
· You present analysis and reports to management.
· You provide business rationale, make recommendations for decisions with short- and long-term focus and influence outcome using fact-based data.
· You support efforts for driving finance process improvements and participating in their implementation.
· You maintain the highest compliance standards while processing day-to-day tasks and assigned monthly/quarterly journal entries.
· You support ad-hoc projects with special emphasis on network relocation.
Qualifications & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
· Knowledge of SAP
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in finance (required).
· Very good level of spoken and written English (required), French is HIGHLY desirable..
· Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (required).
· Strong analytical and technical skills, accuracy, and attention to details
· Excellent problem-solving skills and able to work independently
· Action oriented and able to work to tight deadlines
· A team player with a positive, can do attitude and strong sense of urgency and responsibility
What we offer: You will have the unique opportunity to represent a finance team onsite in a manufacturing plant. You will gain a broad finance perspective on what it takes to manage a production plant and a J&J affiliate in general. You will present finance in projects that drive change and innovation in the DePuySynthes franchise. While this is a fixed term contract, J&J offers wide career opportunities to Talent interested to pursue career development in the organization.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo