Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Analyst
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst to join our contingent workforce on a growing team in Depuy Synthes in Cork for an initial 12 month contract.
About the role:
DePuy Synthes, a $10 billion franchise within Johnson & Johnson, is a market-leader in the Orthopaedic implants industry and holds approx. $2 billion of Net Inventory.
Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, this role is key to supporting the achievement of inventory-based targets. Supporting the Finance Manager within the Cork based Centre of Excellence (COE), this role covers the baseline monthly reporting requirements and forecasting duties, overlaid with supporting key programs with different business partners and ad hoc queries. Due to the data driven nature of consolidation, this role requires an individual who will not only report the financial figures accurately, but will use initiative to help highlight focus areas, gain insights and have a desire to continually improve processes through automation and networking.
The role requires a driven, continuous improvement mindset with strong attention to detail, accountability and full ownership of responsibilities.
- Monthly & quarterly consolidation and reporting of WW DePuy Synthes inventory & Days of Supply (DOS) to sub-franchise leaders, regional managers and program leads, including key analysis, metrics and dashboards
- Quarterly reporting on global Balance Sheet and P&L charges for Slow Moving & Obsolete (SLOB) costs, including identifying key areas of focus for partners
- Supporting the ongoing forecasting cycles, e.g. Business Plan, Long Term Financial Plan through engagement with key business partners, providing templates, data analysis and consolidating
- Working with Global Surgery finance teams to provide consolidated Medical Devices (HMD) view of inventory, DOS & SLOB
- Continually enhance data collation and actively utilize automation tools to ensure reporting supports both current requirements & deadlines as well as stretching to identified new needs
- Build strong partnerships with key business partners and with the global HMD Finance community
- Support initiatives across the global COE finance organization
- Provide financial support and governance to inventory related programs and projects, with strong focus on programs driving field asset improvements.
- Develop, enhance and implement models to improve the accuracy of inventory reporting and improve decision-making processes suitable for the demanding environment
- Lead and participate in operational improvements, ranging from streamlining existing processes to initiatives that improve in the broader context
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy/ Finance.
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- Strong experience of working within a multinational, complex matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supply chain finance experience in Medical device or Pharmaceutical industry is desirable but no essential.
- Ability to work well within team structures and provide leadership.
If you meet our requirements and are interested in hearing more about our Senior Financial Analyst role, please do not hesitate to apply through the provided link today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!