Johnson & Johnson
Senior Financial Auditor
Senior Financial Auditor - Wokingham
Remote until restrictions are lifted
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $82 billion in 2019 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Global Audit & Assurance (GAA) department, a member of the Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Auditor.
The GAA department provides an independent, objective assurance and advisory services. Our work is crafted to assist management in ensuring an effective system of Financial and IT internal controls is in place, in compliance with government and industry regulations.
The Senior Financial Auditor will be responsible for the execution of the SOX 404 audit program for EMEA Pharmaceutical companies as well as other J&J Companies. He/she will also conduct assigned risk-based reviews and lead a variety of departmental projects within the region and globally.
Other common tasks include: acting as or assisting in the preparation of the audit, conducting detailed testing, and collaborating with the audit team and internal partners throughout the audit to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
The Senior Financial Auditor will also be encouraged to participate in and lead formal meetings to discuss and finalize audit recommendations. He/she may be required to supervise and develop staff during the reviews.
When not assigned to audits or as timing allows, the Senior Financial Auditor will be engaged to participate and/or lead ancillary project teams. These opportunities to assist with departmental goals and objectives sought at improving audit operations and customer service.
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree or relevant qualification is required in Accounting, Finance, or another business field.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional working experience in Accounting, Finance and/or Auditing is required.
- Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred.
- ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CIA, CPA, CMA, CISA or other relevant professional qualification is preferred. Part-qualified or willing to study will also be considered.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Individuals must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to work independently and handle several tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to optimally seek leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 30% is required.
- Proficiency in multiple languages is preferred.
In return for this role you will receive a very competitive hourly rate. A minimum 12 month contract & an opportunity to work with a Global Leader within the Pharmaceutical sector, Johnson & Johnson.
Things to remember before applying for this role:
- This role is INSIDE IR35. The pay rate for this role will depend on how you are paid (PAYE or Umbrella options).
- We are looking to process the first round of applications within the next 2 working days.
- We do not accept applications via email.
- This role is remote but once restrictions are lifted you will be required on-site 2 or 3 days a week, the site is Pinewood, Wokingham.
If you are interested in this role please apply now! Make sure you fill out your application in full, you’re personal CV will be used for the recruiter’s reference only, they are not sent to Hiring Managers. Ensure all relevant information is included in your application!
Thank you very much and we look forward to receiving your application.